Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Personal Benefits

As you already know from my introduction i play music. when i was young i was in a family of 11 people, i was not always the one who got the attention and mostly finding myself lonely and thought i was nothing but then my uncle had paino he brought home and i never knew how to play it, i saw what he was doing and later on practiced what i saw and for a good 7 years i was able to play any music on paino by hearing and i couldn't read it though, so i moved to cananda and i saw that every pianist had a sheet of paper they had to read in order to play but as i played without it everyone else was amazed and wondered how i could do it, music filled me and i always thought i was lonely and not cared but through music i found myself and discovered i was more than just someone i had something i could do different than anyone and i felt loved and very happy, piano was helping me reallize about myslef and then i thought it was maybe just the piano but i learned the piano and the trombone and i still experienced the same feelings and i felt happier, because the more instruments the better becuase now your brain can work each instrument and their needs, every instrument is different and that can improve chara
cter and how you feel as you play each instrument.

2 comments:

  1. Yoh G, that's what I'm talkin' about Yoh, I ain't trynna be rude but what Imma say Is true, Africans are born for music all Africans play instruments without havin a pepper to read the notes, and I remeber when u played a freestyle at lunchtime then I stepped in with my acapella, man u did it good yoh and that showed me that u got music in ya. so big up bro, keep it up never mind what people will talk about your talent focus on your journey bruh. Jah_bless_________!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you very lucky because is no everybody that have that chance. some of us grew in homes where there's no place for music in our homes but you... you got that privilege. so please don waist it cause you never know what you have will take you

    ReplyDelete